READISCOVER MY MIND

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I prefer netball!

I'm extraordinarily tired today. 1 hour in the gym + 2 hour of vigorous taekwando training make me feel sick rather than healthy. I did enjoy doing all these physical activities (either vigorous or moderate huhu) but I just can't bear with it anymore especially when the instructor ask me to do all steps in fast motions, use your brain to make defensive movements and not just relying on the theories, so on and so forth. I just can't. Okay. Fullstop. Now is the other side of the story which I love to write. Hihi. I saw my First A walking towards the squash court with his cute face facing straight to mine (A bit perasan here!). OMG, I wish I can pause that moment and keep vividly in my mind and I just can't. Fra, as you may recall, my First A stood around me during my last card signing right? I guess he knew already laaa. Smart boy! I may sound 'gatal' here but believe me it won't last forever. My feeling on guys is easy to come and easy to go and so don't surprise if the next thing you know I turn my crush on feeling to hatred-ness. Huhu.

Lenot, jom jogging weekend ni?

1 Comments:

  • emmm...juz wondering...am i missing suthing darl??miahahahaaa
    smart gerl yaa...salam mesra dr ku~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 08, 2007 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home