READISCOVER MY MIND

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Nak pegi Sha's grad day ke tak?

Tomorrow is Sha's graduation day. And tomorrow I have Anatomy class which no one dare to skip (Except Yusuf, my group mate who happened to go home for Eid and skipped 3 classes in a row and surprisingly got B in the latest CS) and to top it all, both are at 10a.m.

I wud love to go for DBS grand event but I cudn't find any good excuses at this moment. All I can say now is I'm dying to see Prof Ryan and ask him to let me go. Plzz...

2 Comments:

  • bosan doe graduation day... sure nyesal ko p...

    By Blogger ihsan_huhu, at November 10, 2006 8:11 PM  

  • emmm...after a couple of month,br aku jengah blk...opss....theres an entry about me yaa...miahahaaa... tanx sayang for being at the grand event lah sangat tue...instead ur anatomy class,sumhow u manage to swith da time...miahahaaa....tanx a lot darl...love u..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 08, 2007 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home