READISCOVER MY MIND

Monday, November 13, 2006

Ya Allah, malunye daku di pagi hari

On ym pagi tadi, tup tup smpi pm dr ramai org cakap benda yg sama dan benda yg sama tue membuatkan aku cuak yg ntah pape. Bleh relax tak korang seme? Aku tau aku takde laa baik sangat but i still know the limits.

Alkisahnye cam nie, I got a pm msg from my fren yesterday. I know it was unusual for me to click on any web addresses especially when i got it thru ym but yesterday i went out of my norm. The address started with geocities bla bla then pinkgurl6.jpg. I thought it must be our raya pictures and i was too excited to look at them. Thereby, I clicked on the website and they asked for my yahoo id and password without noticing anythg different. I key-ed in all details and there were no photos shown. Lecehnya nak tgk gambar, then I left.

This morning, I received pm from many ppl and one of them said "tak sangka ko tgk benda yg lagha". Wait a sec, i never had once n how do they get access to my firefox history in the first place. Confius2. Cuak2. Dlm hat tuhan saje yg tahu. Berkat dr kata2 yg timbul dr hati aku, kalo x salah jgn takut menolong sedikit sebanyak dlm aku tenangkan fikiran aku yg bercelaru.

Pastu ade ckp "Lepas ni habis laa ym ko". Then ding dong, it's somethg wrong with my ym not my browser. Tetiba terdtg idea yg nie mesti aku terforward benda2 yg x elok nie. Tak bleh jadik nie. Right away, i asked my roomate to sign in and eventually i can read what was the msg i (it's not me, it's internet hijacker anyway) sent to everyone in my ym list. OMG, it was geocities bla bla dot com slash short description about a lady. Huhu, ni mmg gmbr yg x senonoh nie. Malunye. Ape nak buat nie. Tolong laa anyone.

I called my fren and asked her whether she aware about the msg that she sent. She said she couldnt open her mail neither the ym after her trip to Galway. OMG, it virus then. I explained everythg to her and asked whether she know ways to unsubscribe the website and suddenly her roomate who also received that msg teach me to delete the cache. I did after her and hopefully it works. Then I asked for Ihsan, my it mate, wakaka, he asked me to change my password. I did. I wanna wait for tomorrow to come and find out whether my yahoo id keep sending address from the websites or not.

Konklusinya, aku x penah tgk dan tak penah terpikir nak send bende2 merapu kat orang. It wasnt me. If u received it by chance, don't open it. Jgn terlebih curious, nanti jdk cam aku yg kononnya nak tgk gmbr yg diupload oleh seorg kawan.

Sekian.

3 Comments:

  • wahaha..itu ke alkesahnye yg kecoh kat surau tadi? heh..nasib baik la aku ni mmg malas nak tgk link yg diforwardkan kepade aku..huhu..takpe babe, jgn risau, org mesti tau ko mcm mane..takkan la nak tgk benda2 gitu..pengajarannye, lepas ni moh le kite ignore sume forwarded link thru YM..hehe...

    By Blogger Liana MD, at November 13, 2006 5:08 PM  

  • Kalo terasa tangan gatal nak click lagi tak tahu laa Lenot oi. Tobat dh nie.

    By Blogger nathrah_yusoff, at November 13, 2006 6:04 PM  

  • hahaha..lawak2... len klai check le dlu...hahaha
    sure muke ko marah spt kantoi tdo mase malay a1 dlu..wahuahuha

    By Blogger ihsan_huhu, at November 21, 2006 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home