READISCOVER MY MIND

Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm going crazy!!!

It was a fortnight after my come back to my homey. Nevertheless, my internet connection seems to boycott me rather than welcoming. I tried to use my Acer to get online. The first time I use, there was nothing wrong...smooth and steady. The next day I tried, then only I realized that the problems started to arise. The error stated was Error 633...U must verify the username or password or domain...what the heck is going on??? I already double check it for zillionth of time yet the real problems is still undiscovered....

This morning, I went out to buy new Jaring Started pack with full hope and right now, I'm in Golden Cyber Cafe waiting for my mom to pick me up....lolololo

P/S ; Can't wait for semi-final games...poor Brazil n England..Germany, France, Portugal the journey just started....