READISCOVER MY MIND

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

for bigger trials and tribulations..

2..I better not write circumstantially to express my feeling this time, just get it straight to the goal. I don't think i can handle that post given to me anymore so plz give me some space. There maybe people talking behind my back (just to make a point here, i don't have 3rd party auditory hallucinations!) but i don't give a damn, plz allow me to be my own self! We watched 4 short videos in class today, i recalled vividly a man with bipolar disorder, he played with his own emotions and caught me into it! He made me laughed at one point and he made me feel sorry for him at the other point..Hurm, should control myself when i go clerking!

3..Alhamdulillah, all praises is to Allah..after i viewed my results i went blog hopping..i was always looking forward to read this one blog which the blogger i know very little..the blogger has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma about a year ago and recently been told by his doc that there was no more curative treatment left for him..with tearful eyes i managed to watch all uploaded videos until the end..he inspired me somehow to be strong and stay steadfast in face of trials and tribulations..may Allah grant him Jannah..amin..

2 Comments:

  • congrats kak netty!! woohooooo!

    By Anonymous Mr Carrickfergus, at February 03, 2010 6:33 PM  

  • Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
    to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=domaine pral beaujolais ?
    I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you use the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 06, 2010 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home