READISCOVER MY MIND

Friday, April 07, 2006

Off to Cork + Galway

Hola...easter holiday is coming!!! Sound enthusiastic huh...i'm not excited because i'm celebrating easter like Sylvia do as her "NO SWEETS UNTIL EASTER" ends soon...but maybe because of 2 weeks off from repeating daily routines (walk to school+classes+lunch+wander around+walk home)...

Today, at 1p.m, Diana and me, we r taking a bus to Cork...4 hours journey doesn't bother me much in comparison to Kl-Trg 10 hours in the bus...huh...in spite of that, i still hv to bear with the double decker bus, which I found so UNSTABLE especially when the driver drives recklessly...like what happened during Edin-Aberdeen trip...

We will spend 2 days in Cork n heading for Galway afterwards. I hv no idea what to do in Cork...erm, leave it to Emot 100%. X baik betul laa...The only thg in my mind is Cliffs of Moher, this all because all Galwayians hv blew this main attraction out of proportions to all Dubliners...whatever...

Doakan kami selamat pegi dan kembali...inshaAllah...

(I'm still stranded in my rum, start packing laa Nathrah oi, wanna go upstairs to make phone call (Me momma n my fren), c ya)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home