READISCOVER MY MIND

Sunday, April 02, 2006

IT-literate blogger are wanted!

Sound demanding but I'm looking for someone who can actually help me in upgrading my featureless blog...anyone?..anyone?..plzz...

Now is 540 a.m. I woke up early as usual with full determination. Huhu...budget2. Yesterday was awesome as I found that I had time for myself. I brought myself for a brisk walk along the canal (where the main picture of mine taken) and then I realized that I was putting myself in such a beautiful day. I loved this so much that I never want to leave the moments. Looking at the swans under the sun + soft breeze slapping my cheeks was really captivating...

Despite all of this, I was being such a jerk as I managed to finish JUST 2 lecture notes and I missed a very ENLIGHTENING IMAM's (Islamic Medical Association of Malaysia) symposium. Huhu. I hope there's still tmrw for me... which is today...so that I can be a more or less productive yet smart medical student....inshaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home