READISCOVER MY MIND

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Depression...

I was sick yesterday and even today i'm not feeling well. I don't think i'm going to class today...huh...walking under bright, shining sky sometimes not good for our health especially when u're not in the pink of health...but i still hv two hours to change my mind!

Talking bout sickness, I had a friend who r in the middle of depression. I thought it's normal for someone to depress of what he or she face in the real life, however this isn't the same thg. She's been diagnosed as having physiatric disorder...OMG, I can't believe it until I gave her a call and listened to her early this morning. I cudn't help but crying a little. All at once, I realized that I only have sensitivity n sympathy feelings but honestly speaking there is no comforting sounds present throughout the conversation...how am I going to be a doctor if I lack of one of the main skills?

I feel so sorry to her because I said somethg rude to her when she called me yesterday not knowing of what she's suffering from. She never told me in details n all that I heard from others is that she kinda hate the surrounding she's having now. Erm, the next thing I know, she wanna quit medicine because she has no one to turn to whenever she want to share her problems and it happened that she turned to the wrong person and that person, I wud say hv no concern towards human beings...huh..not to sound opposing in here.

Yesterday was a most terrible day as she has been admitted to hospital after overdosing on antidepressants. Her mom is flying over to her place today and take her home. I hope she'll be better at her own territory. Erm, I wish I was there to comfort her but all I can do now is set a prayer so that she'll get rid of the disorder as soon as possible and back to her school and one more thg forgive that person as Rasulullah always is a forgiver. InshaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home