READISCOVER MY MIND

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Naqiu...don't leave us yet...

It was so looooooooong since the last post. That indicates I’m so malas to blogging + busy participating in CCMB + focuses on studies (This one I’m not so sure)….

Naqiu, my dearie (Jamboo as Ihsan said) classmate was in Dublin and I’m doing nothing during his stay. Huhu. I think he was wrong on choosing this time to come over Dublin. First, we were busy with CCMB. Second, we have classes..luckily, Meor was in holiday, thanks Meor for save our day!

Today, he’s off to Notts at 3p.m…hehe…5 days seems not enuf laa..sian ko…I’m planning to send him off in the airport as this wud be the ONLY time I can show my classmateness concern but to make it worse, I have to attend my practical which starts at 1030-1.30. If ONLY I can switch it to Thurs or leave the lab at least one hour earlier that can bring me to the airport! I have sent Mr Swallow Elliott an email and now it’s ALL depending on him. The chances would be 5% I would say…sedey ☺

…One swallow does not make a summer, remember this Nath!....

(Wait for next post, I’m going to upload pictures taken during very humble n kelam kabut CCMB charity dinner)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home