READISCOVER MY MIND

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Getting MARRIED?

OMG, I feel kinda faint when one of my Saudi friends said she going to get married this summer. Having said that, she's only 20 years old and that guy is 25 years old, now doing pHD in whatever-science-related course in the USA. She showed me his picture and damn, that guy is drop-dead gorgeous...arabian+american look...How I wish I can get one someday...Huhu...

I was happy to hear this news but the fact that she gonna leaves us by this summer and moves to USA make me feel so sad. I can't afford to lose my best PRACTICAL-TUTORIAL companion. Sedih :(

But she promised me to come to Malaysia somewhere in June (Hopefully, I manage to reach Malaysia beforehand) for her honeymoon. She was thinking of Langkawi, Pangkor and KL and ya they are nice places for honeymoon. I told her Langkawi and Pangkor are peaceful where you can get the real meaning of honeymoon, huhu and KL is perfect for shopping! It shouldn't be tough for her as she already visited Malaysia for quite a number of times.

What so sweet of her of considering Malaysia..huhu..proud to say that I'm Malaysian. I'll take a chance to meet her up and... her handsome hubby. Don't get me wrong kay! Not going to backstab ppl as kind as her but i'm gonna give her the very best that I can, showing my truly Malaysian spirits.

That's for now. It's been a while after the last post but what to do, semester II really drives me crazy to some extent that I want to spent my 24 hours on lecture notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home