READISCOVER MY MIND

Sunday, March 12, 2006

SUNDAY= SUNny+DAY-ny

I slept early last night, around 8o'clock. Feel so exhausted after coming back from Hajar's house. I helped them in catering 90 JPA's students. Huhu, i'm a dead meat if my mom get know about this. What the heck am I doing in Dublin? Doing medicine or major in catering? But, even if she knew, I already prepared with acceptable answers;

1) I do not involve in any clubs other than PPIMI, so as being part of economy bureau is great enuf...erm, thinking of taking part in RCSI badminton next year, guyz remind me to put my beloved racket into the huge luggage when I reached home on 19th June...look forward to this moment...huhu

2) I can improve my cooking skills and cook something better for her...have I ever cooked for her before??? Maybe once, tue pun dgn bantuan nenek ku tercinta...miss my nek's nasi lemak and not to forget her jelingan manja!...hikhik

3) Spontaneous answers laa plak...lagi bagus+mantap...kuar seme bende

Back to the story, I woke up at 3 a.m and start studying. Technically, i'm not studying but i'm revising...hehe...is there any difference btw these two?..Bla..bla..bla...Stop for lunch, toilets, prayers and continue at 3p.m though. Gonna stick to this routine as Subuh prayers getting earlier n earlier. Until one time it reach 2 a.m...so kalo dh tdo lewat...as in pukul 12..sah2 terlepas. To be safe, tdo awal2 lepas magrib, then wake up for Isyak and Subuh.

Asta La Vista.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home