READISCOVER MY MIND

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Snow in Spring!!!


I’ve been crazy busy lately, which is a change for me who used to do nothing at all in the last break. I have started with classes and guess what, bundles of notes waiting to be updated!. Alhamdulillah, so far it's all worked out…
Yesterday, I encountered snow for the first time ever in my life. We’re (Diana, Farah n Me) on the way to City Centre to look for our monthly groceries. Yeah, snow is great, it is really light and fluffy. I feel so ‘jakun’ but we’re doing fine because everybody seems to be sooo excited and ‘jakun’ as well. You know, it isn’t normal to have snow in Dublin and now snowing in Spring. ????


I recalled one such event, where I met an auntie while waiting for bus. We had a light talk under the bus booth. It was raining at that particular time, erm…a rainy day perhaps. She asked me where did I come from and I said Malaysia. Feeling so proud that she knew the location of Malaysia. Erm, the conversation went on and on until I didn’t realized that the time slowly passed by. One good question from her, “What is the lowest temperature in Malaysia?” OMG, suddenly I feel out of myself, try to contact my Malaysia-dead mind, What? What? C’mon What? “25C” popped out after 10 seconds if I’m not mistaken. “Oh wow! I’m really surprised you’re still alive in this below 10C weather”. “Yes, thanks God, I survived”. How could I never think of this thing before. What a complicated survival creature Allah had made us……Alhamdulillah. 5 minutes later, her bus passed and she crawling into it. Before she took her first step, she wished me good luck and said “May God bless you”. Huhu, ape kah? Tuhan mane satu nie? But it’s okay, I know to whom should I turn to and yeah, May Allah bless me all the time!

I feel so sleepy but Lenot ask me to write longer. Sorry, I couldn’t make it. Gotta go now.