READISCOVER MY MIND

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I wanna have a peaceful weekend!

Salam
I dunno whether i have the extraordinary six senses or it's just an instinct that i gonna have a terrible weekend. First, I somehow received ym messages from somebody that i've waited for so long but after a few minutes, he's gone. Dunno how to describe our so-called miles away relationship but one thg to highlight here, especially to girlz out there, don't you ever indulge yourself in this stupid boy-girl inter-relationship. Perhaps it can make you feel cheated and left out. What on earth do I have to tell you this!!!

Second thg happened this morning and stole all my moods. Even though i'm not a hot tempered kinda ppl but still i have sensitivity. I just hate myself for being so kind to ppl around me and they can 'bully' me. It's not that i'm in premed year that i have to take all responsibilities left by these 'busy' ppl. Everyone shud know their commitments and learn how to cope with them. I remember one situation when I got a phone call from one of my housemates asking me to buy a box of chicken as it's my turn. Okay, fine. I was in the library, doing homeworks with Diana and Farah at that particular time. Absolutely no idea of what to do because that was my first time ever. The only thg that i think is going home and go to Euroasia or landlord's shop. But, i'm not going home right away! Instead of that, I called my seniors to get the shop phone numbers so that I can order by phone and they can deliver it to our hse...but they don't take my calls. One of them called me few minutes later but she don't hv the numbers. What a terrible day! I have to settle this otherwise we don't have our dinner. Erm, after some thinkings, I sticked to the first plan which is going home and leave my study mates. Bukan nak mengungkit tapi we as future docs shud know our responsibility. Aku pun bz jugak, nak kene study jugak, strive for the best, xnak tanam diri dlm tanah sia-sia je or bunuh diri or pape je laa yang kuar dr mulut org. Kalo benda mudah camni pun dh terabai camne nanti nak deal ngan patients, give good impression to the boss and at the same time, try to give your fullest to the family. Bukan nak cakap diri ni baik sgt...benda2 yang diceritakan nie boleh jadi pengajaran untuk kita bersama...

I would rather keep this deep inside my heart but maybe i'm pms-ing today and somehow I got the courage to write this out. Teruk betul...tapi ok jugak coz skang aku dh lega...Here are few tips for pms-ing girlz on how to get rid of swing moods during pms;

Tips on controlling PMS

  • Eat complex carbohydrates (such as whole grain breads, pasta and cereals), fiber and protein. Cut back on sugar and fat...rasenye dh buat yg nie
  • Avoid salt for the last few days before your period to reduce bloating and fluid retention...yg nie x sure
  • Cut back on caffeine to feel less tense and irritable and to ease breast soreness...huhu ganti chocolate drinks bleh, coffee x minum sgt laa
  • Cut out alcohol. Drinking it before your period can make you feel more depressed...ya Allah, apekah?
  • Try eating up to 6 small meals a day instead of 3 larger ones...kalo lebih camane?
  • Get aerobic exercise. Work up to 30 minutes, 4 to 6 times a week....erm, padan laa...td naik bas, x jalan..
  • Get plenty of sleep--about 8 hours a night....7 jam setengah aci tak?
  • Keep to a regular schedule of meals, bedtime and exercise...dh kot...
  • Try to schedule stressful events for the week after your period..hah, x penah tahu bleh schedule...huhu
oklaa...asta la vista

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home