READISCOVER MY MIND

Monday, February 13, 2006

Jualan nasi lemak kali yang pertama!

FYI, economy buraue of PPIMI has started our very first plan which is jualan nasi lemak. Thanks to all buyers. Alhamdulillah, the sales turn out to be okay, yet many thgs to be improved. Put more gravy laa…Add more coconut milk plzz…When is the next sale?... These were few responds from the buyers. And I guess there’s nothing wrong with the price except for meeting the standard of nasi lemak. We’ll take all the comments…inshaAllah, the next version of our nasi lemak will fulfill all yr desires. So, please, please stay with us...

No more bout nasi lemak…

I’m so excited plus enthusiastic today.
First, I met my dearie friends.
New hair styles, new coats (Farah is one of them!), new dressings (more daring tue!) but I’m still my old me. What to do??
Sylvia with her MRCP thg…get updated after went back to Malaysia…yuhu…jelesnye…dah 2X balik, mane aci??
Waiting for Arab friends, they aren’t turn up yet. They told me earlier that they won’t be here until 2nd week of lesson, another mane aci!
I didn’t have much time to chit chat with Alex, Aileen, TC, Kevin n d rests as I hv to segregate nasi lemak…erm, ape nak buat? It’s okay, tmrw, I’ll see them…
Second, boring Darren Griffith is back.
Huhu..bosan..Diana sebok nak usha. Yeah, I admit he’s handsome but kalo satu jam bace je monotonously dr slides, ape kes?
Third, I accidentally smiled to my Swim Fan’s hero…just call him Jesse when I confronted him otw back to college from DBS (Dublin Business School), habis distributing nasi lemak. Huhu..seronok..

..Bosan☹ nothing to do, waiting for lecture notes to be uploaded..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home