READISCOVER MY MIND

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Alhamdulillah...finally I have a brand new blog!


Smiles, frowns, blinks, squints; these were few of my daily expressions lately. Instead of keeping everything on my own, I decided to make it virtual to all so that you guyz can help me cherish my dull (as dull as dishwater perhaps) life here in Dublin.

Now, all RCSIians were having their short break after uncountable nights of burning midnight oils preparing for miserable Semester I exams…hopefully everyone is doing fine …insy4JJI


27th January- Right after the last online exam for the semester, Diana, Farah and me jostled into Dunnes stores and bought bottles of carbonated drinks, spaghetti for Farah’s very first open house (she took nearly 4 months to set up everything in order..Hehe..) and not to forget junk foods for movie marathon, which I was caught sleeping in the middle of the third film…u know me...
Here were few movies I watched so far
1) Euro trip…funny movie especially after exams
2) Saw…so depressive but I did enjoyed
3) Flight plan…boring because the ending is expected
4) Sky high…crap, brought you back to your childhood Power Rangers
5) Madagascar…I love all Disney movies, list them all
6) Love Actually…baik gulung tikar je drpd produce this film
7) Scrubs...learnt many stupid things incurred to deadly poor Internship guy that might happened to me…nauzubillah

29th January- Guess what? Deputy Minister of Health came to our house, all 314 occupants proud of having him and his delegation. We started working in the early morning. Marisa and I were assigned to clear up everything in hallway…we scrubbed the floor…cut the boxes into pieces…dumped everything in oxygen dustbin until I was nearly broke my nose when I tried to press them so that few more can fit in. Lenot, our chef of the day, violently blended very hot and spicy ketchup for Nasi Ayam and I could help myself observing those people, waiting for any comedy-like expressions…but to tell you the truth, there were no such things, maybe somebody had warned them. Why? Why? Why?
We had a warm chitchat that night and apparently, the topics discussed were expected from a political minister! What else? Erm..

2nd February- Rombongan Cik Kiah went for a kindergarten trip to Malahide Castle on a gloomy day. Originally, Malahide Castle was a fortress as well as a private home of Talbot family for nearly eight hundred years. We went into the castle, nothing much u can do inside the building, you cannot touch this, and you cannot hold that. You cannot sit everywhere you like and of course you cannot take a picture inside there. What you can really do with your 4.70 euro (group booking otherwise you have to spend 5.70) is just to inhale the humid air of the castle into your lungs whenever you feel struck by the ghostlike sounds coming from speakers each time you step into new rooms. A reminder to all newcomers, don’t dare to waste your money on stupid thing like this. But wait a minute, I’m not saying that this place was totally sucks; you can still enjoy the panoramic view outside the castle.


6th February- Marisa, Diana, Yana and me went out to look for any job vacancies. From St Stephen Green Mall to Aldi, we were given the same answers; “we don’t need staffs at the moment, sorry girls”, “we only need workers during summer, sorry!”, “we need people with genuine interest in doing this charitable kinda jobs, so what makes u think u were the one?”….huhu terduduk x terkate…dan byk lagi laa

At first I used to feel sorry for myself for not able to find a job, it’s not that I’m not capable and what matters me now is that I keep blaming people around me…huhu....I was always portraying myself as a victim in every circumstances…x baik kan???
I really hope that I can vanish “the-world-is-unfair-to-me” mantra from my dictionary and turn to Allah; He knows the best for me!

Stop for now, c ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home