READISCOVER MY MIND

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My first payslip + UCD Juniors Reception

Alhamdulillah. I'm so happy. My hard work as a care assistant with NurseOnCall Agency pays. Despite the hard work, I'll continue working with the agency until this February when I'll be going home for good. InsyaAllah.

Become a carer is listed third on jobs-that-i-have-done-so-far list. The first on the list is babysitting a 2 month-year-old boy of a couple of teachers back home and the second one is another babysitting experience with a couple of doctors' baby girl in Cork. Hey peeps, I've grown up and ready to take more challenging jobs:p

Me in the uniform, photo taken: staff room at the Our Lady's Hospice
________________________________________________________

Malaysian population in Dublin continue to grow with another batch coming. Starting 2nd September, we are receiving more than 50 UCD freshers and they are very very very enthusiastic to be in Dublin for the first time. No comment about that, I was once felt the same way. Huhu. Alhamdulillah, they are now in the UCD accomodation and have their first week's lectures. I hope they doing fine coping with the studies and the unpredictable weather in Dublin.

Selamat mula belajar dan Selamat berpuasa kepada semua:)

ppimiwelcomingposter2.jpg picture by mufaz08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home