READISCOVER MY MIND

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just for fun *Exam Mode*

***L*I*E***

How often do you lie?
Not too often but i think i had done many since i first talk

Are you a good lier?
A stupid lier i am (i often caught myself not doing the good lie when i suppose to)

Do you get away with it?
Erm..*thinking*

What is the worst (horrible) lie you have ever told?
"I can cook delicious meals, finger-licking delights when u are here" Thanks god u're not here my friend..hihi..but i can bring u to Medina Restaurant if u're here..haha

What is the worst (stupid) lie you have ever told?
"I hate you" You should have know me when i need 'extra' attentions

Are white lies okay?
Yeah..sometimes when u can't think of a good reason..

What is the last white lie you told?
I can't remember..really..i'm not lying..

Did you lie a lot when you were younger?
Only when i need new mechanical pencil when i actually lost it "my friend took mine"

About what?
I already answered it.. lol

Did you fool your parents?
Yes, sometimes..when i need somethg..

Have you ever been caught in a lie?
They know me..i was born with robertsonian translocation "easy to forget where i put somethg" genes. With biopsychological therapy, i still have the mechanical pencil that i brought along when i first came to Dublin *while checking my pencil case..yes, it is in there*

What was it about?
*Huh*

Do you have a guilty conscious?
Yes, Allah x suke orang menipu..teruk betul sy ni..

How can someone tell when you are lying?
Ask them k..i have exams coming..

P/S: I might lied to u guys in whatever situations..plz..plz forgive me..peace..wassalam


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home