READISCOVER MY MIND

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rumah cam tongkang pecah!

I wish I can cut myself into pieces (so that they can asexually divided and turn to be a human being) or make clones of myself so that I able to do several works at one time. The first clone is to sit safely in the room and start unpacking and re-packing, c'mon Nathrah! My room is so messy perhaps a good place to play hide n seek (Good news to Narnia siblings! At least the Lucy has more choices to hide herself other than in a wardrobe and the next thg you know she already in snowy place..huhu)

The second clone is to make to listen to the lecture by Ustaz Sidi Abdal Aziz Ahmad Fredericks, a great scholar from Glasgow. He was awesome. By listening to his soft voice and looking at his calm face will make your small HEART feel fonder.

The third one is to be around my friend who has coming all the way from Birm. Thanks to Ochee for helping out!

The fourth one is to write a new post for me...this is really wanted at this moment!

The fifth and the sixth and the rests will be moulded up soon.....

2 Comments:

  • kalau ade nath byk2...lg byk la buku mslah...heheheheh...

    pstuh jam2 dlm dunia smer tukar terbalik am pm hehehehehe....

    bile ko nk dtg DD???

    By Blogger dianarahmanO, at June 11, 2006 8:16 PM  

  • huhuhu nat..sian2.tapi yg pasti aku enjoy di dublin.jgn risau.thanks sudi bwk jenjalan walaupon bz.jupe di msia lak.okies

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 14, 2006 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home